We are very fortunate at Cyril Jackson to have a group of parents and teachers who are committed to working together to enrich the lives of the children at our school. The PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a group of parents and teachers who run a wide range of events to raise money for the school and to provide children with exciting extra-curricular experiences.
The PTA works closely with the school to decide how best to spend the money raised so that it maximises the benefit for our children. Members of the PTA work closely together to foster strong links between school, home and the local community, thus providing the children with a supportive and reliable network of teachers and families.
- Academy Consultation
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Coronavirus Help and Information
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations