We are pleased to announce that we are now a completely cashless school. All payments must now be made online for items such as dinner money, clubs, school trips and uniform, using a secure website called Parent Pay. You will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores.
What are the benefits to parents & pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Improves school security
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
Making secure payments online using your credit or debit card
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school, or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Taking cash by PayPoint
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online.
Please notify the Office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive, but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school and reduce the workload on our staff. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.
All new admission to school, will receive your unique ParentPay account activation details via email.
ParentPay Parents Overview
When can I log in to my account?
Once you have received your activation letter from school with your activation login details you will be able to activate your account and start making payments. This letter will be sent to you soon by your school.
Which cards can I use?
ParentPay accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards, and Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards. Some schools may limit the use of credit cards for some transactions; you will be informed by the school directly of any such restrictions.
Is it safe to make payments on the internet?
Yes. ParentPay uses leading technology to process your card transactions securely. All communication with the bank is encrypted and neither ParentPay nor the school have access to your card details.
How can I check that it’s secure?
Standard website addresses begin with http: the address for a secure site will always begin with https. You will also see a padlock at the bottom/top right of the screen on our login page and after you have logged into your account; never enter your card details or personal data on any web page whose address does not start https.
What about our personal information?
ParentPay Limited, and its group companies, operate in full compliance with Data Protection Law; Including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The ParentPay Terms and Conditions include a Data Processing Agreement (DPA), compliant with the GDPR, which details both parties’ obligations relating to Data Protection.
The ParentPay Privacy Notice, which is available to end users, provides further information on the processing activities undertaken by ParentPay.
ParentPay will NEVER contact you by phone, email or mail and ask you to divulge confidential information like passwords or card numbers. If you are ever contacted by someone claiming to be from ParentPay, please contact us immediately on 02476 994 820.
I do not have a home PC so how can I use ParentPay?
Why not visit your local library, internet café or see if you can get access to a computer at work. Alternatively ask if you can use your school’s computers. Many schools have computers available for parents and will be happy to show you how to use them.
For more information please visit the ParentPay website.
- About the School
- Academy Consultation 2019
- Academy Consultation 2020
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Exceptional Facilities
- Home-School Partnership
- How you can help the school
- If Your Child Has Coronavirus Symptoms
- Inclusion for Disabled Pupils
- Ofsted Report
- Parent Teacher Association
- Parent Workshops
- Prospective Parents Virtual Tour
- Pupil Premium
- Remote Education
- Returning to School in September 2020
- School Goals
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- School Uniform
- Sports Premium Funding
- Supporting Children Returning to School
- Transferring to Secondary School
- Useful Information
- Useful Leaflets
- Vision and Values
- Visiting our School
- Who's Who at CJ