The Cyril Jackson After School Club launched in September 2016 and is for children from Reception to Year 6. It runs every day, in school term-time, straight after school until 5.30pm in the North Building. We offer a wide programme of after school clubs which change on a termly basis. Clubs provided include:
- Book Club
- Dance club
- Arts and Crafts
- Multi Sports
- Cooking Club
- Chess club
- Board games, Lego and puzzles club
- Homework club
There are two sessions:
Session One is between 3.30pm to 4.30pm when a variety of exciting clubs take place, such as cooking, football, art, mixed sports, archery, sewing, yoga and more. The cost for is £5 per child or £4 each for siblings and those eligible for statutory free school meals.
Session Two is between 4.30pm - 5.30pm which offers parents and carers who may be studying or working with extra wrap-around provision where children can do homework, play games, read books, learn new skills and have a relaxing second hour. Snacks are drinks are provided for both sessions. The cost for is £5 per child or £4 each for siblings and those eligible for statutory free school meals.
All clubs are inclusive and available to all children. If a club is very popular, priority for places will be given to working parents.
Exciting clubs will be on offer each term and based on popular demand. Letters will go out each term for you to sign up.
If you require after school provision at any time please contact the school office for available spaces.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently limiting the number of after school club spaces, to children of working parents only.
- About the School
- Academy Consultation 2019
- Academy Consultation 2020
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Coronavirus Help and Information
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Exceptional Facilities
- Home-School Partnership
- How you can help the school
- If Your Child Has Coronavirus Symptoms
- Inclusion for Disabled Pupils
- Ofsted Report
- Parent Teacher Association
- Parent Workshops
- Prospective Parents Virtual Tour
- Pupil Premium