The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted) regulates and inspects to achieve excellence in the care of children and young people, and in education and skills for learners of all ages.
The last time Ofsted inspected Cyril Jackson, in July 2015, we were rated 'Outstanding'. You can learn more about what the inspectors said by downloading the full report:
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your the school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
They will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
- About the School
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Becoming an Academy
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information