Taking Medicine at School
If your child needs to take medicine while they are at school, we can help.
Some children need to take medicine every day. Some only need their medicine in emergencies. Some only need their medicine for a little while, until they get better.
The following leaflet details how we manage medicines at Cyril Jackson.
NHS Choices: BMI Calculator
BMI is good way to check if you're a healthy weight, you can use the NHS Choices BMI calculator to check the whole family and find helpful information and advice.
BMI is a measure of whether you're a healthy weight for your height.
Like all schools, we at Cyril Jackson sometimes notice that children may have head lice. We are therefore providing information to parents to help them to prevent and, if necessary, treat head lice.
- Academy Consultation 2019
- Academy Consultation 2020
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Coronavirus Help and Information
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations