Cyril Jackson Primary School is a highly successful school that serves its community exceptionally well. Over the past few months, the governors of Cyril Jackson have been considering the school’s position on academy conversion and the potential advantages and routes towards academy status. Our aim is always to ensure that we provide the best education, the best care and guidance,and the best opportunities for the children and for the community we serve.
Many schools within the local authority are currently reviewing their status in light of the national academy agenda and the local Tower Hamlets context of pupil place planning. We have registered an interest with the Department for Education (DfE), met with existing academy trusts, attended expert seminars, visited schools that have converted to academy status, and sought information from numerous sources.
It is our proposal that Cyril Jackson should join the University Schools Trust (UST).
About the Consultation
The meeting minutes have been approved by the Chair of Governors and a signed copy is available from the school.
- About the School
- Academy Consultation 2019
- Academy Consultation 2020
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Coronavirus Help and Information
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Exceptional Facilities
- Home-School Partnership
- How you can help the school
- If Your Child Has Coronavirus Symptoms
- Inclusion for Disabled Pupils
- Ofsted Report
- Parent Teacher Association
- Parent Workshops
- Prospective Parents Virtual Tour
- Pupil Premium