Welcome from the Headteacher
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to Cyril Jackson - an ambitious, successful and inclusive community school. The expectations for our pupils and ourselves know no bounds and we strive for excellence in all that we do.
We lay the foundations for every child to succeed. Cyril Jackson offers a curriculum which engages and inspires, a diverse range of educational visits and experiences, outstanding pastoral care and high expectations, all delivered within a happy, safe and supportive environment. Our monitoring systems carefully track pupils’ progress and we ensure that targeted and personalised learning is promptly and appropriately introduced.
"As a result of outstanding teaching pupils make exceptional progress in reading, writing and mathematics."
The views of our children are valued and listened to; pupils are actively involved in decisions about their learning and well-being. In our caring and stimulating atmosphere, students are inspired to reach their full potential - intellectually, physically, spiritually and ethically.
If you are looking for the best school for your child and are considering Cyril Jackson, you are warmly invited to arrange a visit.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you and your child would like to learn more.
- About the School
- Academy Consultation 2019
- Academy Consultation 2020
- Admission and Transfer Procedure
- After School Club
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Breakfast Club
- Calculation Guides
- Child Health
- Child Protection
- Children with Special Education Needs
- Curriculum Overview
- Data Protection (GDPR) and Freedom of Information
- Dealing with grief during lockdown
- End of Year Expectations
- Equality Compliance Information
- Exceptional Facilities
- Home-School Partnership
- How you can help the school
- If Your Child Has Coronavirus Symptoms
- Inclusion for Disabled Pupils
- Ofsted Report
- Parent Teacher Association
- Parent Workshops
- Prospective Parents Virtual Tour
- Pupil Premium
- Remote Education
- Returning to School in September 2020
- School Goals
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- School Uniform
- Sports Premium Funding
- Supporting Children Returning to School
- Transferring to Secondary School
- Useful Information
- Useful Leaflets
- Vision and Values
- Visiting our School
- Who's Who at CJ